Pusat Ehsan aspires to help individuals with special needs to achieve their full potential to live and work in the community. We aim to achieve this by:
- Providing high quality educational and rehabilitation activities that stimulates the holistic development of each special needs individual.
- Plan and implement appropriate interventions that are developed collaboratively by a multidisciplinary team and allied medical professionals.
- Supporting its personal, social and emotional needs of individuals.
- Providing a secure, safe and stimulating environment appropriate for special needs.
- Collaborating with the community to explore and extend inclusion opportunities.
- Creating and maintaining an environment where staff, parents, family members and the community work in unity for the benefit of individuals with special needs.
- Advocating the rights and needs of special needs through regular communication and participation of parents, care volunteers and local public schools and other related agencies.